Charbonneau Village Center
Please do not disturb tenants or talk to employees. Shown by appointment only.
Offered at $675,000. Sold
• $61.36 per sq. ft. for the building
• Property for sale in the heart of the Charbonneau District
• Tax market value of $837,910
• 11,000 sq. ft. of building & 7,984 sq. ft. of land
• Built in 1973 with a newer composition roof
• Next door to the under construction all new covered driving range
• Just a wedge shot away from 43 new Pahlisch Homes under development
The Charbonneau district is a private planned community within the city limits of Wilsonville in Clackamas County, Oregon. It now has a population of around 3,500 living in 1,158 multi family units and 510 plus homes with a 27 hole golf course. The commercial district within Charbonneau has retail, office and restaurants within easy walking and or driving distance from the community.