988 South Hemlock Street
Cannon Beach, OR 97110
NEW PRICE! Offered at $655,000.
• Business, land and structure
• Current licenses for Restaurant, Motel or could be used as an art gallery
• Ocean views from the second floor, one block to the beach
• Seats 26-30 on the main floor and up to 16 on the second floor
• Destination location with signage on South Hemlock Street
• Easy parking in property lot or on street
• Pedestrian friendly (sidewalks) with locals and tourists
About Cannon Beach, OR — Named one of “The Best Art Towns in America” by author John Villani, and “One of the World’s most Beautiful Places” by National Geographic, Cannon Beach is located on the Pacific Northwest Coast of Oregon, 80 miles west of Portland and 25 miles south of Astoria. Cannon Beach is surrounded by the rugged natural beauty of forests, ocean beaches, rivers, and the Oregon Coast Range. Four miles in length, Cannon Beach is a popular and picturesque resort area, playing host to more than 750,000 visitors annually.