The Wheeler Building
625 Nehalem Blvd.
Wheeler, OR 97147
Great Potential! Open Interior Shell
Investment & Location Highlights
Offered For Sale: $525,000
• Parcel Size: 0.17 Acres (7,405 sq. ft.)
• Main Floor 3,450 sq.ft. / Second Story R-2, 1,530 sq. ft. Total: 4,980 sq. ft.
• Fully Surveyed and Permitted
• 220/240 Power
• Not In The Fema (flood) Zone
• Built As A Pharmacy In 1940
• Bay Views From The Second Floor, One Block To The Bay
• Signage On Highway 101
• Free Surface Parking Adjacent To Property Or On Street
• Pedestrian Friendly (sidewalks) With Locals And Tourists
About Wheeler, OR — Wheeler is nestled in the hills overlooking the beautiful Nehalem Bay, Neahkanie Mountain, and the Pacific Ocean, Wheeler boasts breathtaking sunsets and rainbows. Manzanita, Nehalem and Wheeler are three villages located on the Pacific Ocean, Nehalem River and Nehalem Bay on the North Oregon Coast. The Nehalem Bay Area is 40 miles south of Astoria and 60 miles north of Lincoln City on Highway 101.