Best Deal On The Oregon Coast!
Rising Star Cafe Business/Building and Land
92 Rorvik Street, Wheeler, OR 97147
NEW PRICE Offered at $298,950
Seller Financing Available
Successfully operating restaurant since 2009.
Highly desirable location two blocks off Hwy. 101
Please do not disturb tenants or talk to employees
• Offered at $298,950
• 4,792 sq. ft. land
• Seating capacity inside 20, 20 front deck, 20 outdoor patio
• Extra leased space if needed across the street for up to 18 people (lease in place)
• Free Public parking on the surface lot next door
• Walk in cooler added 80 sq. ft.
• Extra kitchen & espresso space added 130 sq. ft to floor plan
• Outdoor gazebo added 140 sq ft, stage is 90 sq. ft. for music
About Wheeler, OR — Wheeler is nestled in the hills overlooking the beautiful Nehalem Bay, Neahkanie Mountain, and the Pacific Ocean, Wheeler boasts breathtaking sunsets and rainbows. Manzanita, Nehalem and Wheeler are three villages located on the Pacific Ocean, Nehalem River and Nehalem Bay on the North Oregon Coast. The Nehalem Bay Area is 40 miles south of Astoria and 60 miles north of Lincoln City on Highway 101.